Tuesday 6 October 2015

Learning To Edit With Premiere Pro

                               

I have learned how to create a new project on Premiere Pro I have also learned how to import clips and audio in the Premiere Pro. I then learnt how to navigate through the video by using scrubbing and also learned how to move a clip into my timeline, with or without it's audio. I have learned how to trim precise cuts between shots. I have learned how to play the video in full screen to see any errors clearly, or for video viewing purposes have learned how render a video so it is ready for exporting I have learned how to export my project to my desktop. i also learned how to add different sounds and videos onto Premiere Pro. i also went out of my way to edit a sound file to suit the video better.

No comments:

Post a Comment